Which is the better light?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Deleted member 1069137, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Neither. What’s your space?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am in a 32 x 32 x63 and the hps I have is to hot. I want something that runs cooler under 200 dollars. Im using a 400 watt hps at the moment.

3. Im also considering a dimming ballast but im not sure if it will help with the heat. Maybe if I run a 400 at half power it will help but I dont know im new to this.

4. Amazon is out of the qb120’s and 132’s right now but if you’re patient, a 4 pack of either will be perfect for you. @onthemooch can ship comparable panels from UK. He works for Invisible Sun. About $140 for a 4 pack of 120’s. You’ll need a driver, some aluminum angle, 18ga solid wire and an old Ext cord plug end.

I run 12 in my 4x4. Switched from HPS due to heat. These boards run so cool you can touch them

063BA616-7585-48AF-9419-A09AD36471CE.jpeg

5. You would build a square pattern with 4 boards in your space

6. I have been looking at those but im scared by the DIY part of it all I wanted something that I could plug in.

7. Don’t be afraid, it’s super easy and I’ll help you. It will be SOOOO worth it. You can buy some prebuilt kits at led gardener but you’ll pay twice as much

• Like Like x 2
  8. I am currently looking around becuase I want to get something ASAP so that my plants dont suffer as much. Thanks

9. 2 of these will flower a 4x4??

10. 2x4