Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is more effective?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potato155, Oct 31, 2013.

1. I was watching a video of a guy smoking nearly .5 g in a bong with 1 hit. It got me wondering, is it better to smoke all at once? Or space out your hits? Can anyone answer this? Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I would think if you did it all in one hit youd get more of a zero to one hundred on your high opposed to taking little hits more often

3. Yeah it'd probably hit you all at once a lot faster, however I'd imagine that the high wouldn't last as long. Spacing hits out would probably keep you high longer. Just my theory though.

4. #4 Dah, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Very strong depending on tolerance determining length.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile appEdit: fuck grammur

5. All at once in a nice bowl snapped clean is the way to go