Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lizardpoo42, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Smoking a lot of weed at once to get super high or smoking snaps at a time throughout the day to maintain a mild high?

I try not to buy weed very often but when I do I notice that I tend to smoke a lot of it at once and it seems like my weed doesn't last that long but I get really high. I can't decide if it would be more beneficial to get a mild high for longer periods of time though.

:smoke:

2. That's something to decide for yourself. You already know what each smoking habit will achieve. I say settle for a happy medium if you're trying to conserve. Depending on how much you pick up, have a very high night one day, and a mild high throughout another day. One thing I will add is: you mentioned it, "mild". Do you want mild throughout the day? Or do you want blasted for a good hour or two?

3. Its a personal preference. Which bread do i like better. Its all up to you. To me snaps tend to let more weed fall through the bowl hole. I'll load up .7 in a chillum and it will last all day.

4. I can't decide what's better. They both have their pros and cons. I was just wondering what others preferred.

5. I would honestly prefer the Mild high because I like to do things when I'm high, not blasted. I hate being stoned and slumped out unless I have time to take a power nap lol

6. Maintaining a mild high, IMO. That way, you're stoned all day, but you can still function all day, too. I hate being way too stoned then passing out right after, unless it's the end of the day. :smoke:

7. I normally only get high when I know I don't have anything to do, although I occasionally smoke a snap in the morning or before class, so it's not a problem for me if I smoke to the point where I can't function.

8. I find that i get high and forget to hit by bowl/vape. I don't really make a conscious choice.