Which is better?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, May 4, 2012.

1. So guys my plants are almost done and when they are I plan on getting my new piece. I been looking around and doing alot of research. I think i have narrowed it down to 2 bongs i really want and decide to ask your guys opnions on which i should get. The 2 i want are a SGW Waffle V2 or a Toro Micro. I think there is about a hundro diffrence between the 2 with the Toro being more expensive. I watched a video of the SGW on youtube and thats what made me fall in love with it. It looks like that thing stacks bubbles like CRAZY! Tell me what you guys think. Also is there such thing as a double waffle? I noticed on *******s it says the only one they have in stock is a single waffle so just curious if a double exist. Thanks guys.

Toby Mac

2. doubles do exist but only in v1 dub bub style.

my bud just got a sgw v2 in the other day and it is amazing. a lot smaller than I pictured but that's not a bad thing at all! it rips like mofo, stacks to the top of the can, and still has amazinggg flavor. the slimmed mouth piece really helps. in the thread called sgw v2 I posted some pics on the second or third page of my buddies he just got.

I'd hiiiiiighly recommend getting one. especially if you'll be smoking more flowers than oils.

3. I'm pretty sure my shop had a v2 double. Looked crazy haha.

4. You should make a decision according to your own conditions