which fruit for the soil do what now?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Herber, Apr 19, 2022.

1. dried blueberries I heard Is nice to add to the soil for some flavor... I was wondering about other fruits ?? also would the blueberries be better freeze dried or the raisin kine?

2. Unless you want bugs, you don’t do that

Sent from see through door in another dimension

• Like Like x 1
  3. What you heard is bullshit. All it'll do is mold in the dirt. Damn sure won't affect the flavors of the plants in any way.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'd look into fermented fruit juices with apples or bananas. I wouldn't waste precious blueberries on that though, especially the freeze dried ones.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fermented fruit, yes. But it won’t add the flavor of the fruit. It will help you to have tastier cannabis in general, but no, it won’t take on the flavor of it specifically.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Blackstrap molasses.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This^^^

8. An edible with fruit in it might work for you.
    Decarbed weed,finely ground added to melted chocolate, roll fruit in choc, put on parchment in fridge.
    Eat .:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've heard adding powerful flavors like essential oils to the soil will impart some flavor to the buds but I have my doubts. Maybe add a drop of blueberry essential oil to the inside lid of your stash jar and see if it flavors the buds you have now.

10. I've learned to love the smell of a freshly mowed lawn - helps me enjoy my often poorly cured harvests.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. spend the money for the berries on better compost

on YT watch ACT brewing or KNF

good luck

12. Haha should try a fridge dry.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk