Which food have you consumed the most of?

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, May 9, 2008.

1. In your entire lifetime...?

I'm thinking this should be about fairly specific foods though. Also, this isn't about your favourite food, just what kind of "dish" you've eaten the most times.

I'd either have to say it's peanut butter sammich's, or cheeseburgers.

For most of my life though, I probably have eaten a burger every other day, plenty of days in a row, and had two or more on grilling days to make up for any days I havn't o_O at least like 10 years of my life I could say that for.

Edit; Lol... that alone is so unhealthy... whatever. Fast food style man, Burger'n'fries. Way to go. Meat and tatters.

2. pbj FTW dudes

itd be either that or common fruit, apples oranges u know i eat so much of that shit its crazy

OOOO and i cant beilve i almost forget

i make myself blueberry waffles everymorning!

3. Fuck, it's morning, and BB Waffles sound prime... Ya know, I havn't had french toast in years either... think I'ma make some of that o_O

Man I've eaten so much fucking peanut butter on bread... PB'n'J's are awesome, but I've eaten so much more with just PB, toasted or not... My mother always gets bread called "potato bread", which IMO sucks for everything else, but at least I, my mother, and all my friends agree that when you put Peanut Butter on it, it's unbeatable.

4. potatoes and fish and tomatoes. "YOU HAVE TO EAT FISH AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK!!" i hear that from my mum since i remember myself. not to mention how many fish bones have stuck to my throat...ouch...and i haaave to eat salads too..she gets mad even now if she finds out i dont eat healthy mediterranean foods..hehe

5. I would also have to agree with you on Cheeseburgers. Ever since I was 17 my dad and I have gone in together on 3/4 of a cow - so I have some kind of meat every night for dinner.

And also potatoes....my have potatoes helped me out in my poor times. Micorwaving a potato when you having no butter or salt or a stove works in hard times.

6. pasta, maybe potatoes, probably even

7. macaroni and cheeze

8. pasta and/or some kind of chicken...or burgers...i live off them in the summer (prime grill season)

Worcestershire sauce and A1 marinade makes for some addictive burgers

9. Pizza. I used to eat it every Saturday for like 3 straight years. I still eat it once or twice a week, add like 4-5 slices consumed per sitting. That is a lot of Za

10. It would have to be.. Potatoes by far.

-By the way, Ba1lz420 .... Every single time I see your sig my eyes start to water. Goddamnit!! :(

11. Milk.

I've been drinking a gallon a day for at least 4 years. Before that, I don't think it was a full gallon, but still a lot.

12. Cous Cous

13. Chicken and potato chips

14. burgers are without a doubt the cheapest way to eat in college next to ramen

my roomies and I go to costco and buy 40 burgers for like 13 bucks

and then grill all the fucking time, either on the foreman or out back

15. Potatoes. Almost every meal has them. I guess that is a given if your Irish haha.

16. steak for sure. im a carnivore that has to have his daily intake of meat or else im one angry mofo

17. Tomatoes by far.

I can't get enough of em.

18. I'm diggin' the responses, actually quite different than what I expected, aside maybe from Potato's.

19. Mangos.

Pizza.

Cheesyburgers.

20. Eggs.

Being a veggie, I eat eggs constantly for the protein.