Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which First?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shit strain, May 23, 2013.

1. so i have come to a problem area with smoking weed... i like blunts waaaaaaaaaay too much. i would choose a blunt over every other form ive ever tried for (smoking). but money is an issue these days and im cutting down from 1-2 grams a day to a gram for this week and them im fucked.

but i dont conserve and when i do things i do them all the way.

so i have about 3 blunt wraps left, and about 1.3 of some bud (.3 is purp and the rest is some BC bud). obviously i cant get 3 blunts out of this.

but should i smoke a 1 gram blunt and then .3 in a bowl after? of a bowl and then the rest in a blunt? OR a 1.3 gram blunt? OOORRRRRRRRRRR 2 seperate .7 blunts?

2. Bowls. More THC that way no? o_O

3. Just smoke the bowls.  It will still get you high and it will conserve your stash.