Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Sep 4, 2003.

1. firstly... my appologies if i am posting a double thread.

my responce to my results was my typical "far out!"

[​IMG]
    Nihilist Bear

<font size="-1">Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?</font>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

nihilist... far out. i was expecting stoner bear or whatever it was called.

i'm quite happy i didnt fit into teh stereo type that the maker of the test had defined.

:D

happy to be considered nihilist bear. asuming there is no options for scientist bear, aithiest bear and buddhist bear. lol.

2. stoner bear. couldn't paste the image for some reason. take my word for it.

3. I'ma stoner bear. Except I don't like Phish. Or the Dead.
    That was cool though. It goes, "what music are you playing", and Tool is an option, and I actually am listening to Tool. :D

4. lol

Attached Files:

5. There were some answers that I could go two ways so I did it twice. I got stoner bear the first time and nihilist the second.

6. "Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?" - Results:
    well it wont paste for me either, first i was gay bear lol then i changed a few answers and i was redneck bear lmfao:D

7. damn library got the site blocked :(

8. [​IMG]

Stoner Bear...woofuckinghoo!

But why does that make me dysfunctional?

9. Im Gangstah Bear!! Nice!!

10. same here, but I was listening to Phish :)

[​IMG]
    Stoner Bear

<font size="-1">Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?</font>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

i wish i was the hitler bear, because that would be really funny, and I also thought the option of "Jew Bear" was the funniest things i've ever seen... don't get me wrong, I'm not a hating person, I just love to see people get pissed off when they really have no reason to get pissed off.

11. I think it was answering Abba to the music question that got me classified. I may not be a "Dancing Queen" just a crush on the blonde girl Agnetta.

12. I don't think it maes you dysfunctional at all, but then again I got stoner bear, too.

13. I got stoner bear, what do you know.

Attached Files: