Which drug do you think is frowned upon the most and why?

Discussion in 'General' started by soooofaded, May 23, 2008.

1. Seems to me it's crack. Whatcha think?

2. I'd go with PCP.

3. IV drugs are about equal to crack...but some people will rail a line with you but turn away in dosgust to see a joint

4. crack/meth..
    meth mouth.. idk in houston theres a lot of meth labs and its always in the media and the people look sick as fuck
    and i've come across some fucking crazy crack heads in downtown houston.. they're just both dirty as fuck.. and you lose control off that shit

5. id go with meth or crack as well, because there both addictive as fuck and extremely dirtaaay

6. I agree crack/meth. It is most widely know to do more harm physically and mentally and they are cheap so more people have access to getting it.

7. I was gonna say H at first. But now that I think about it...I'm gonna hafta go with crack. Dirty <---

8. Meth.

Sick.

9. Either meth for being dirty, or Heroin because it's one way of spreading HIV.

10. I was going to say Heroin because a lot of younger kids are getting into that dirty stuff these days. But crack is just fucked up.

11. METH METH METH

By Far the worst. :metal::metal:

12. I think that all drugs have their negative, as well as positive effects. "Meth Mouth" is from tweaking so much you don't care about your heigine and stop brishing your teeth while eating unhealthy food. It's not because meth fucks your teeth up.

I've seen people ruin their lives on Meth, Heroin, Coke, Psychedelics, and oh guess what MARIJUANA. These kind of threads just spread hate. Fuck this.

13. marijuana.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOdYDW_DlfA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOdYDW_DlfA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

14. I thought meth mouth was from the hydrochloric acid that is released into the smoke and then eats away at teeth.

15. Homie, I been usin for a while now. I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day (especially after every meal) and my teeth are white, and straight. Then again, I dont suck in smoke through my teeth either. I've read countless times that it's from the lack of hygiene, but I'll try to find some sources so I aint pullin shit out my ass. haha

16. I'ma go with meth. Although my friend is kind of ruining his life on pot, all he does is get stoned...might even lose his full ride scholarship :\
    Not quite on the level that other's have mentioned, but still

17. Meth is probably the most frowned upon, but I personally think crack is worse. From what I hear, people around here say that it is much easier to get hooked on crack then meth. A lot of people I know tried meth, but didn't like it at all. They tried crack and just loved it.

18. I'd say meth, crack is frowned uponed because of the racism wave during the 80's and early 90's agianst innercity black people. Crack really isn't as bad as coke and coke isn't the worst drug in the world.

19. '' ASPIRIN'',,,,,

worst drug known to man....

first you gotta get into a childproof bottle,,,

then you got this big wad of cotton,,, to fight to remove it,,,,,

oh did i forget the safety sealed bottle,,, you got to pull that piece of foil off the top of the bottle,,,, before you conquer the cotton,,,,

fuckin aspirin,,,,

just give me a simple drug,,,,:p