Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which do you prefer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Would you rather roll with raw papers or zig zags, and explain why

2. I use to roll with club papers, but can't find them anymore. Best papers ever. Now it's white zig zags.

3. I prefer raws just seem better feel better idk

4. Def raw over zig zag, they just feel more sturdy to me not a big diff in taste...tho I prefer hemp papers purely because I like the idea of smokin bud wrapped in hemp

5. I've never tried the hemp material , I have the classics right now . Any noticeable difference between them ?

6. There's a huge difference in taste, raws are smooth as hell no paper taste at all zigzags are so thick and nasty tasting.

7. RAW because they are made from hemp :D

I don't really have a true preference. Just whatever is available. I like the flavored blunt wraps..

8. Raw all the way, Ever roll with the 12in. ones?

9. #9 Texas Trill Toker, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    Raw because the paper is of organic and made with hemp. It also tasted better in my option.

10. raws because I feel like they burn a bit slower, they are less of an impact on how the bud tastes, it's unbleached, its all i want in a paper.

11. Is anyone here familiar with Rizla? They come in all sorts if colours (Thickness) but Blues are the best and the perfect paper.

[​IMG]

There by far the most popular papers in my country, but nobody ever mentions them here on GC

12. I've never hit from a RAW joint so I wouldn't know. The idea behind it, that its organic unbleached hemp, does lead me to believe it would be a better smoke.
    But I've heard they're harder to roll with, which I wouldn't mind if they were superior in taste.

13. IMO, i love zags. ive rolled everything from .5 to 4 grams using zags. i love em. i dont like raws though honestly. i find em hard to roll with and i never can get the damn things to stick. zags all day.

14. I've seen them on those cheap Chinese websites for like $1 a pack. I think they were selling the white green and red ones

15. They're easy to roll, stronger than most. But I still prefer the taste of Zigs or Jokers.

16. RAWs ain't the best for the actual rolling part because they have a natural glue (weaker), but they certainly are the most healthy. Organic brotha!

17. For me they are difficult to roll . I can easily roll a zag but these are harder to roll. So for a perfect joint I just use the card technique

18. none of above, juicy

19. Zig zags cuz I grew up on em, but like the taste of raws more

20. How's the mellow mango flavor taste? Does it actually taste like mangoes