Which do you like more?

Discussion in 'General' started by StuckInMyMindd, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Do you enjoy the sounds of night ? Or do you enjoy the sounds of early morning? I personally enjoy the sounds of a good early summer morning. you can hear the birds cherping waking up all there little babies, and the every once in a while bark from a neighborhood dog. And I think my favorite is the sound of the early wakers getting ready for work as they quietly leave there families for the day. I just love it.

2. The night. The sounds ands smells of a summer night makes it so peaceful and relaxing. It smells so good at night. I don't know why

3. The sounds of birds make me want to off myself. So fucking annoying.

4. Ya the sound of a good fucking is always pleasant no matter what time of day right guys?

5. ive come accross this walkin through hotels. i usually just stop and listen for a few minutes.  

6. #6 i liketrees, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    for me, night is more "party time," while early morning is great for relaxation.  i love getting up really early when the sun is just rising because i can walk outside my apartment to no sounds other than birds, the weather is usually excellent, and it helps me to get a productive day going.

EDIT: in direct relation to the question at hand, i like morning better.

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    Dawn is my favorite time of day!!! I want to experience daybreak in the California redwood forest with a wake and bake. Listen to this song by Cat Stevens. It's spiritual. This song can bring tears to my eyes when I'm in a metatative state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoRp05L95c

8. I'm an early morning guy

9. Both have their ups and downs.

10. Nights during the summer work for me, sounds of crickets, the occasional car drives by, a dog bark here an there, warm but not hot temp. perfect for a sesh with the bros on the porch

Side note, I fucking hate birds in the morning

11. Yes fuck birds I like the silent night! Although scenery wise I like the dawn. I am not a morning person at all...

12. The night while everyone's asleep. I get to enjoy the silent.

13. morning. no me gusta night time unless im asleep 

14. Early morning