Which Decade did you like more? 90s or 2000?

Discussion in 'General' started by WaKInGmyCAdAvEr, Mar 1, 2009.

1. you can base your decision off of which entertainment such as music,movies, games etc. or just whichever one you enjoyed more

2. Ah yes, the 90's. I'm a 90's kid through and through.

3. we got the rest of 09 and 2010 left

4. 90's, but that's because that was my childhood and childhood is dope.

5. 90s rocked. 2000 started out okay, but got shitty quick with 9/11. changed the way of life here in the US. now everyone is afraid of everything.

6. I chose 2000 cuz I dont remember the 90s.

7. 90's..i became a man in the 90's. lost my virginity in the 90's. started smoking weed in the 90's. the music was better. tv was better. gas was cheap as shit. michael jordan. the only thing that sucked was the internet connections.

8. 2010 is the first year of the 'teens, '09 is the last year of this decade

I voted for the '90s, although I bet in ten years this decade will seem pretty interesting

9. #9 Dickie4:20, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    this has been an interesting decade to say the least, but i picked 90s.

ahh the 90's.

10. Hmm, 90's were pretty shit but I still decided to choose it- it's nice to reminisce sometimes haha.

But the best era ever for me would be the 60's. The music was epic, the lifestyle and mentality were awesome... the technology wasn't so advanced and corruptive towards people, everything was all face-time and peace and love hahah. summer of love!

woo

11. I chose 90's but I have a feeling this next decade is going to be dope

12. Hologram television and whatnot?

:eek:

Haven't you guys seen Wall-E?? like are you reallyyyy looking forward to that haha. it's what its advancing to, man.

13. Same here.. the things I would do to be a child again!

14. these past 10 years are packed full of history that ppl will be talking about for a long time.

but i still say i liked the 90s more because i was young and life was care free

15. Yeah the 00's is a crazy-ass history packed decade for sure.
    I can guarantee my kids some day will ask me about 9/11 for a history project.

16. 90's without a doubt.

17. precisely

18. i was too young in the 90s, 2000s are my time to shine baby!

19. Gotta say the 2000's, because honestly, i dont remember much of the 90s

I was actually born in 1990, so i only 10 by the time the 2000's rolled around. The 2000's included all my high school years, and my first year of college.

Gotta say the 2000's have been better to me:hello:

20. 90's all the way for me:wave: