Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which collects resin faster?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vader21, Oct 8, 2009.

1. A clean pipe (vapor whip) or one that has resin in it already?
    I use my vape everyday and i can clean it iso style every night and get a decent lil bowl
    would you keep it clean or let it collect to get the max amount?

2. It's a vape, keep it clean.

$.02

3. ^ this.

I suspect resin might collect faster if there's already resin there (because resin is sticky, so maybe it attracts resin more than a no-sticky surface), but i cant imagine it would be enough of a difference to makeup for the resiny taste, assuming you dont like it.

This isnt based on fact though, just an idea.

4. Just keep it clean, its a vape...

5. If you want resin, let it build up. if you dont want resin and want it clean, clean it. Simple. More use in between cleanings will get you more resin. want alot of resin, use for one month then clean

6. Um, I'm not sure about you guys but res from my vape is not the same as res from a pipe. It doesn't ever really build on my whip anyway it just gets less clear/brown and smells funky. I think that the resin collects from the actual burning. But a pipe with resin in it already does collect res faster, I think it has to do with the surface area of the insides, when it gets more rough and bumpy the res collects faster as opposed to a nice clean one. The best way to build res is to forget about it until a rainy day when you're out of weed, which reminds me.. I'm gunna go extract some of that sh*t right now. Cheers :smoke:
    CC

7. i clean my whip anywhere from every two days to 2 weeks. depends alot on the weed and how much of it i have. If it's bricky reg that gets powdery particles get sucked through and add to the sweet buildup. Or if its a good week (like this one) and i've got kb it just doesn't get as dirty and tastes like sex regardless of the whip's state. If it gets real dirty ill always clean it, but usually i want to smoke the res sooner than then anyway. as far as whether you get it squeaky clean or leave a little res...honestly i do both without any particular pattern or reason :) however i do believe that if it is not entirely clean it will collect faster. If you really want to examine a particular taste (i do sometimes) just clean it.:)

8. So im gettin its maybe better to let it build up a lil if lookin for max. amout
    I dont really notice a taste difference when it gets a lil built up
    cool thanks everybody fo your imput :hello: