Which bands have the biggest stoner following?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by weedzilla420, Jun 15, 2004.

1. basically any band out of the 60's and 70's..

as far as current bands, Red Hot Chili Peppers are a big one.

2. na..... i dont like ICP at all! not by any means..... i like more of emo punk, and rock........... lots of my friends like ICP.

o and lil white........ but that is mostly crackheads and druggies.

3. if you like TMV check out Defacto. its the band in between ATDI and TMV. also check out sparta. im seein them this june with incubus. can't fuckin wait. mmmm

4. HMm, didnt know kid rock fans are pot heads.

Well, you forgot sublime, pink floyd, phish, the doors, bob dylan, the vines..... just for a few ;)

5. By MSI, do you mean mindless self indulgence?

6. if we're going on a % basis... few could compete with cypress hill i imagine.

you guys would be suprised how many Floyd fans there are out there that have never touched a spliff in their lives.

7. hahah uh its lil wyte and i dont think too many crackheads give a fuck about that white rapper, feel me. got the rocks on their mind

8. for real. being involved with trying to get bud legalized and all. i saw cypress hill a while back and daaaamn so many blunts and joints around me. huge hotbox

9. keller williams
    radiohead for sure. am i the only one on the board that likes radiohead? seems like it

10. Fuck radiohead. Bunch of creepy British tea-sucking bastards.

(nothing against the British, I'm half british myself. I just like that phrase)

11. Ha, seems we have the same taste in music. Firse St. Germain, then TCM.

Stoner song of the year (High Times) was Wild, Sweet & Cool. 2nd song on Tweekend

12. dude, radiohead is fuckin awsome...atleast try to listen to O.K Computer, it's an amazing album and you should deff listen to it when stoned...try it, its good music...but tool and a perfect circle for sure....Maynard's music when stoned is the best.

13. all everyone is doing is naming bands, this thread is stupid because people can listen to 30 different artist and then they would be a stoner that follows the group so no one band has the biggest stoner following. OK I WIN NOW STOP THIS MADNESS

14. Wild Swwet and Cool? I don't see how that's a stoner song....well....yeah alright I guess it could be.

15. i would say 311 and incubus those my fav but then like also phish
    led zepplin
    pink floyd

16. "blink 182
    green day
    kid rock"

the followings of these bands are more of 11 year old boys than stoners.

17. i like radiohead.

but i would have to say phish. damn how could the original poster include blink 182 as a "band with a big stoner following."

tons of people in my grade travel the east coast to see phish. not the east coast but down to maryland and up to new york.

i wouldn't say he has a stoner following but i love seeing damien rice blazed.

can't forget the beatles. if you can include bands that broke up. i know theres tons of people that throw on a beatles cd (or record) after smoking.

don't forget mott the hoople.

18. We got to page 3 before anyone mentioned Zeppelin! Led Zeppelin is far and away my favorite band to listen to, stoned or not :) I love the live DVD too, I want to get a bunch of other live music DVD's, as soon as I have money!

19. KOTTONMOUTH KINGS, PHISH, Greatful dead, the doors,jimi hendrix,

all you bitches should be smacked for not saying Bob Marley

jus kidding
    peace thanks to yall

20. definently kottonmouth kings. i'd say a good 85-90% of their fans are stoners (me included of course)

some other major ones are cypress hill, phish, and bob marley

*EDIT* yo kmkpakelika, i take it your a fellow kmk fan! :D