Which Auto should i grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DTM420, Jan 20, 2012.

1. I am about to set up my 4x8 table and get the ole ebb n flow set up out.

I am gonna grow some mothers and clone when its time but i would like to try maybe 20-25 autos in rockwool right from seed.

when they are harvested my clones will be ready to go on the table. just dont wanna waste the 3 months till clones are rdy.

any suggestions would be great. i heard an ounce pp isnt far fetched so that would be nice

2. If/when I grow an auto I think I'm going to go with the 60 day wonder.

3. Im thinking Critical Jack by Dinafem seeds for my first grow. Gunna build a pc grow box. Looks like a pretty nice strain, apparently really easy to grow and only takes 70 days to grow.

4. im looking for people who have grown autos already. im prob gonna go with a diesel ryder. but i know some get bigger than others so any input on spacing them on a 4x8 tray would be greatly appreciated

5. Take a look at wos afgan kush ryder. They'll produce well. More like 2-3 oz a plant.p

6. i saw some really big blue Himalayan diesel in a forum on another website. these things were huge!

7. do they take up a lot of space tho?

when i used to take clones i would put 15 plants on the table (5 rows of 3).
    I would get 2-3 oz pp.

Now ive heard some autos are good for 1 per sq ft. but ive also seen some pretty big normal sized autos that just flower on 18/6.

it would be nice to get 2 pounds in 3 months with some autos. Like i said tho ive never met anyone IRL that has grown them. all i see are pics and ive seen so many variations so I would like to do it right the first time.

I got a 5x5 tent that will run my sativas on a 1kw light and I was thinking of running a hybrid or something in the 8-10 wk flowering range on the table (2x 600w).

Im a sativa fan and im not a huge fan of kush but i hear it grows very easy. im not necessarily looking for a commercial strain but definately a AAA top shelf product

8. I'd reccomend the Afghan Kush ryder. I asked the same question you did about a month ago. Did ALOT of reading through grow journals and posts, and this strain seems to be one of the more reliable ones. High THC content 23% I believe, and a very hardy plant. With your setup you should be able to pull 2-3 Oz's per plant

9. how far apart should i space them? i got 32 sq (4x8). i just dont wanna buy too many. check out attitudes freebies this month. white widd, diesel, etc i like most of them. ill clone out the freebies for the next run

10. Nl auto from Nirvana. Got 4.37 oz. off 1plant on my last grow. It does get huge though. So it might not be the best for your table, but she's a producer. 18/6 light cycle. 80 days from seed in soil.