Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whers all the stoners??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Their starting out on the right foot.. Another win for the Titans!!!

That will last untill they all start getting hurt..

2. My guess is your stoned and drunk....... LOL

3. i'm never around

and when i am, i'm not really there, it just looks that way

i'm really inside my mind, and i quite like it there

someday i'll sober up, and i'll give you my full attention

:D

4. ............only so that you would notice ,lol.:D

5. I'm getting ready for work.. Sober and unstoned!

6. HIGH All, well why not....puff puff...thinking of you BH...puff puff...pass. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH (left out the Cough...don't want you guys to think my homegrown is harsh).

7. A month later...and I'm still here! :)

8. Well thanks guys for waiting for me! Looks like i've got some catching up to do... Puff puff no passing here!!!!!

puff puff passing now!!!!

Stoned by bed time for sure!!!!

9. im not here as much only due to 'whoreing' someone else.....

still visit at least once a day though....... :D

10. high from GA.... been verrrrry busy lately, yard work, mowing, etc. so I am resting now and sooooo high. Yo, Budhead, I would never forget any of my old stoner buddies!

11. Hello MSMJ! I knew you would get around here sooner or later.. It's good to see ya!

Yard work and all that stuff is almost to an end up here for the winter.. The grass is not growing like it used to..

Ya'll take care down there..

12. I have once again drifted back in to see how things are doing. I swear, one of these days, I'll be back on like I used to. I'm getting so confused with all these new people. They are great, but I'm jealous because they all have a helluva lot more posts than me. But peace and love to you all........this joint is for my buds at the city!!!!!!!!!

13. I still love you as much as any one could ever lovr\e some one... I see your name and I just grin from ear to ear!!!!!!

14. Awwwww...........I love you too hun!!!!!!! And I have a big grin on my face at this moment. You always make me feel better.......this bowl is for you!!!!

15. And my love will forever make you a happy woman!
    Your love will always see me through..

My love will conquer your fears..
    Your love will fade my tears..

See you in the moonlight hour..
    and our love will never sour!!!!