Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whers all the stoners??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Damn this place is like a ghost town...

Ya'll need to rattle a cahin or something....

Is there anyone out there??????????????

2. ..::looks for a chain::..

3. ..::finds chain... rattles it..::..

I KNOW!!!!!!
    it seens that a lot of the big posters are like posting a lot less or just not here, i havent seen you in a while.. or i was blind!?!

4. You must be blind... I am here every day.. Sometimes two to three times a day.. I don't post as often as I used too,but I still get a few post in every day!!!!!!!!

5. I'm here! I had to watch the Dolphins play tonight! :D

6. Silly shade! :D

You know I'm talking about the Fins!!!!

7. Right here mo fo! Stoned as all fuck! Fuckin cunted indeedy!

8. Present and acounted for. Representing the Indiana chapter of the City...

9. ya, i didnt thin you were postin as much... and people still continue to change their avitars... ITS CONFUSING THE HELL OUT OF ME

10. Sir yes Sir's (and madam's if the need be)

11. WE HAVENT GONE ANYWHERE WEVE JUST BEEN GETTIN HIGH AS-FUCK THEN PASSIN OUT!!

AND YES U R RIGHT THE LOVE FOR THE GANJA WILL UNITE US . . .SOMEDAY!

12. Looks like every one came in after I left...

Good to see all you stoners enjoying the good times and weed!!

13. I'm here now :D

I was being visited by old friends who brought me weed last night...I love when that happens. Especially when you missed them and you couldn't find weed that day :D

14. mmm, im here too :)

Been out in harrisburg for the weekend visiting my aunt.
    Oh how I wish I had weed to smoke out there..the scenery in the country is flat out AMAZING!

15. this old stoner reporting here

16. Hello MSMJ... Haven't seen you around in a while!

Don't forget about us other old stoners!!!

17. Does this count for tonight too?

If so, then I'm here! Well, even if it doesn't, I'm still here so basically I'm just here.

I had to watch the Titans play tonight...all of this pre-season football is like foreplay and it's driving me crazy! ;)

18. i'm here (about 40%):)

19. lol rumjil...we know how much ya luv foreplay ;D

I sat through all the steelers gmes....did decent on thursday..actually won :D

foreplay is good...it helps you decide who ya want on the field...and who gets to hold your balls longest...lol ;)