Wheres your favorite place you have lived

Discussion in 'General' started by highevie, May 22, 2011.

1. and why? besides the marijuana laws, because technically mary jane is illegal and all states still since federal overrules state anyways. tell me about the climate and scenery and housing rates if possible... just curious. :wave:

2. Colorado...But places I've been? Oregon is fuckin' awesome too.

3. places you've been may apply, but im more interested in settling down for about a year or 2 out of state. i live in texas.

4. Oregon is wicked but they get some rough weather once in awhile, California is beautiful if you have the money...Colorado is a decent median, stay the fuck away from the Midwest.

5. Hawaii, without a doubt.

6. Colorado/Montana sound heavenly, as far as the states go, maybe Canada? Have heard nothing but good things from the natives, but dunno from personal experience

7. I've lived in Eugene/Springfield, Oregon my entire life. I absolutely love it, and everybody here is pretty relaxed about the whole weed thing. I got caught with a friend who had weed, and the cop didn't ticket me although it should have been a $100 fine.

Other than that, the weather is great. But when it's hot, it's hot. And when it's cold, it's cold. And we're very green, and foresty. :)

8. oh and wherever i go HAS to have pretty water, all we got over by where im at in galveston and its shit water! cant even see your feet in it. we have badass rivers but best way to describe the water is no blueness.

9. Water down here's amazing, kinda far from texas though, logistics would be a mother for all your personals, pretty costly aslo

10. The Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia. Thick, diverse bushland covering a plethora of streets of affluent suburbs with a great beach climate and lots of natural beauty. Weed laws are decent- you are given 3 'cannabis cautions' before they start to fine you.

11. what??? I can get caught with possession three times before anything happens?

12. Provided it's under 15 grams, yes.

13. i considered australia. i have read that the employment rate has increased as the unemployment rate has decreased. mind you, i am 19 and will be going to school and plan on picking up any local job... probably 2 jobs.

14. mmmmm...;)...big sky montana and weed wasnt even medicinal back then..just the beauty of it was unbelievable..it was early in the winter and no one was there and mountains so big and close u can reach out and touch them ( climb em too)...it was a good time in my life

15. I love it here in British Columbia..Near Vancouver is great there are plenty of ski hills and just tons of shit within 4 hour drives to do like 4 hours max I mean. Plus concerts are always happening here. I like England to wouldn't want to settle down there for years though but a year would be nice I like the pubs. Brazil because they have good parties. Still BC is my favorite place to chill but as soon as weed is legal in Cali I am gonna go up there for a few years cause I love that place to :D I like Vancouver though and it is really easy to get away from the city to when tired of seeing buildings.. So easy to go camping ahh I love it haha I will say this winter was bullshit this year I would feel sorry for you if you were to come here and go through the bad weather we have had lately. If you like mountain climbing or hiking then I would say come here :p

16. Here.