Where's the happiness?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Puff Grass, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Man.. All I've been seeing in real life stories (basically my main thread that i scope) is a buncha depressing shit about people suffering from tragedies or problems with their lives.. man I know shit can get tough at times.. but complaining to a buncha stoners on a site is kinda far fetched and when your asking for medical help on shit.. go get that done in real life.. dont ask people on a weed loving site.

Sick of seeing all this sadness, wheres the joy??? Where are the funny ass stories about getting baked then going to school and shittin your pants in front of everyone??

Cmon.. I wanna laugh... not get even more depressed with my own damn life

2. I got my paycheck today.:hello: True Story. That's happy right?

3. Its gone ............. long gone

4. Fuck yeah bro! Go buy some ganja and tooooooooke:smoke:

5. i just got a letter in the mail approving my unemployment claim from the job i quit. I'm happy :smoke:

6. Congrats bro, nice to hear some uplifting comments for once instead of people bickering about how they took too many drugs now they're in the shitter.

Hope you find an enjoyable and more comfortable job man, take it easy.
    :smoke:

7. I'm happy as a mufucker.....always

8. I like to keep it in my pants. Only pull it out if I have too. Do you still want to see my happiness?

9. #10 TheDankDude, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    I'm alive. That alone is enough for me to be happy. Love life dudes and dudettes. Life is too short to be filled with sorrow.
    Oh, and here's this, good for a laugh.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk[/ame]

10. Glad to hear that blade! Wish more people could be like that. I know im easily the most outgoing and uplifting out of all the people I chill with, especially when I'm in a good mood :hello:

If I say yes will there be consequences?
    :rolleyes:

Deep bro. Completely agree with you on that one. Most people just don't have that outlook though, which is hurtful because they should. Different experiences make different people I guess.

Well, I'm glad your alive man. Stay with Mary and she'll keep ya that way:smoke:

11. [​IMG]

12. Me too! My raise kicked in as well so now I'm a high-roller. :cool:

13. [​IMG]

jesus christ, that lady is unbelievably smart.

14. lololololo i love funny ass gifs like that make me laugh everytime

Nice blade :smoke: smoke a fatty for me:wave:

15. I really hope they decide to not procreate. Her genes need to be eliminated.

16. Agreed. It's obvious he was only in it for the goods, which.... I probably wouldn't pass up either. :ey: