Where's the Coolest Place You've Ever Been?

Discussion in 'General' started by SassyMelassy, Nov 26, 2010.

1. When I was 17 I went to Europe right after HS graduation.
    Portofino, Italia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ive been to Cancun, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Canada, and Hawaii...from what I can really remember

Hawaii was by far the coolest place out of those

3. Colorado. Hiking the mountain right by the hotel to smoke on top and push boulders down the hill.

Damn the joy we would get from watching the boulders crush everything in its path was amazing. We were really lucky that the big one missed the hotel.
    It would have crashed right through the hotel wall:eek:

Hilton Head, SC was great too. Epic bodyboarding.

4. scuba diving in cozumel was pretty sick..plane crashes, barracudas, and old cannons underwater.. so calm down there.

5. That could be construed as attempted murder in some circles, but I hear you.

:p

6. I enjoy the country all together, so imma say Germany.

7. Space :cool:

(not literally, but you know what I mean..)

8. whatever dimension/astral plane i was rocketed into when I last smoked DMT :D

9. Inside my mother's womb...that must have been pretty cool.

10. #11 Johnny Cash, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    Many places along the Ardeche river in France. Beatiful scenery. There was this one place where over millions of years, streams of water have carved out natural waterslides in the rocks. It was awesome as a kid.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This must be a more dangerous one because where I was there were dozens of kids playing with no protection on whatsoever.

Oh and Rome. There is something very special about going inside of
    and touching buildings with such a long history. Buildings that were around in the time of Jesus Christ. It makes you feel so insignificant if you consider that your lifetime is merely a speck on the lifespan of mankind, let alone the earth and the universe.
    Venice is a really cool place too. I suppose you all know this but there are practically no cars and roads, just canals. they have trash-boats, taxi-boats, bus-boats, everything. Plus it has a really amazing history as well.

11. I would love to visit Rome.

I have been planning a back packing trip around Europe. Rome being a have-to destination.

If Im in the Netherlands, Im expecting to crash at your place;)

12. Top 5:

Palmyra, Syria
    [​IMG]

Ta Prohm Temple, Cambodia
    [​IMG]

Narlai, India
    [​IMG]

Sapa, Vietnam
    [​IMG]

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
    [​IMG]

13. @Penelope420 wow you've been around, did you take all those pics? amazing.

14. If you don't mind sleeping on a couch that will give you back problems guaranteed, fine. There's plenty of herb to make the pain go away though. :smoke:
    Rome was awesome. I want to visit Egypt as well. Unfortunately I've never had a chance to travel outside Europe.

15. that's awesome ^

huh..the coolest place i think i have ever been at has got to be Italy, besides India which i recently visited last winter...was soooooo chill. And in Italy, it's amazing walking around on those cobblestones, i dont know, after I got off the plane in Italy, I felt as if i jumped into a whole different place, especially when i visited Pompeii, Florence, the colosseum, to name a few. O man, traveling is sooooo exhilerating..even thinking about it gets my beat up haha

16. I went to maui and did the whole road to Hana thing. It was mostly touristy stops but a friend and I hopped a fence and walked 1 or 2 miles and found this amazing pristine untouched waterfall with this sweet ladder to get on top of it, wish I had a j to burn on top of it, if I can figure somewhere to host pictures i'll post some up because it was amazing.

17. I went to rome about 15 years ago, amazing place! the modern and the ancient all mixed together. I put my hand in the Mouth of Truth and it didn't get bit off: proff i'm not a liar

[​IMG]

I've also been to Puerto Penasco (rocky point) mexico

[​IMG]

and rocky mountain nat park. epic camping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

been plenty of other places those are the coolest tho

18. the depths of my mind....... :eek:

19. I know exactly what you mean. It makes you feel so sorry for those who have only seen such a small part of the world before they died. I saw this one dude on tv for instance that has never been outside Amsterdam. There's so much to be seen and experienced, I feel like I want to get to know every culture that exists on this planet. Impossible task, I know, but I can try and see as much of the world as I possible can before I die.