Where's all my OldSchool boys (n DBW)?

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Aug 7, 2007.

1. So where's all my old homies at?! Shout out here, I miss ya'll!

Fëanor
    Dirty Bong Water
    Bobbert
    TokinBlue
    Designatedtoker
    Baker

All ya'll! There's a lot more, but I don't have time to type them all out, I gotta get back to sleep.. i been up all night.

-AFD

2. Yea no shit! What ever DID happen to Feanor and Dirty Bong Water? Remember Geologyrox? She was AWESOME!! I just hope all the older members return to the City one day.

3. I just miss them all, I feel weird because we all use to know each other so well, now I hardly know or remember anyones name on the forum. I got mad love for my Oldschool Tokers.

-AFD

4. I dont know if im considered old school. But whats up AFD:wave:

5. DBW, Shes been gone for a minute.

TokinBlue's still around.

6. Damn dude, haven't heard from you in a minute, how ya been?

-AFD

7. You know me, Just being lazy and unproductive. LOL:laughing:

8. Some of the real old school stoners are here but don't post out in the open as much, if any at all. Tokin is a Super Mod so he's around. I've seen Baker around but not really any of the others on the list.

I miss a lot of them too. Things changed when OG shut down because we got hit hard with memberships. I'm not complaining because we gained some very good members but we also gained a lot of immaturity and nonsense, as well.

It's always good to see you around AFD! :)

9. Baker is idling #stoners on the network freejavachat.com right now actually. He's a pretty cool dude.

All the other names though...before my time :)

10. Yeah.. I wasn't really extremely active or respected back then but I remember all of those people.

I've been here for a while though and I was lurking for a few months before my join date.

11. I aint old but I know all them peoples. Besides Tokin they all be looong gone, at least in terms of posting.

12. DBW gave me my first +rep, *tear* :(

13. I've seen Bobbert and Feanor pop in every now n then (rare though)

and the others on that list, I have yet to see for some time. ADD: well besides Baker :p

Good to see you AFD :) :wave: I believe you remember the OG shutdown time around here when things were hectic, but like RMJL said, we got some good members from it too :smoke:

14. Pfft I'm here, I make an effort to visit once every day minimum :D

All the older members are hiding out in the oldschool stoner section aren't they! :p

15. You know who i miss? Boondock and Luke.

Sure, theyre peices of shit on some level, but they added to the fun that was GC. Well, until the said fuck GC and started a new forum, which got shut down within a few months.