Wheres a good place Im Cali??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ant420ftp, Oct 6, 2013.

1. I'm down and out and gotta get out of here. I'm looking to buy a one way ticket to somewhere in Cali I was hoping someone could help point me to a good city near the beach that's warm in the winter and nice people.. I don't have very much money so I will be sleeping wherever until I can find a job there leaving Tuesday please help!!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Try saint Diego. Or San Fran.. All nice spots I here and friendly.. Got a buddy from San Diego who always boast about it.. Good luck man.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

3. Thank you so much for the quick response San Diego and San Francisco both good places huh you're pretty warm in the winter if I have to sleep outside .

4. The problem with San Fran and San Diego is they are both really expensive areas though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. San Diego is expensive as fuck and it gets retarded cold at night if you are anywhere near the ocean

6. You should try Tracy. No beach but a nice quiet city.

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. San frans a great city and all but I lived near there and the cost of a 2 bedroom apartment was 1300 a month and this was back when apartments were cheaper. Im living in fresno now and man its great. Rain is a rare sight in the winter considering we average over 105 degrees daily in the summer. Not only that but the cost of living is dirt cheap. Im living in a nice area with a very nicely sized 2 bedroom apartment for 700 dollars. Also, employment opportunities are everywhere

8. huntington beach

9. santa barbara. less expensive than sd and sf

10. Enjoy sucking dick all day for money, because that's what ends of happening when people with very little forethought move to one of the most expensive states in the country with little money, no housing, and no job lined up.

11. Not me homie

12. Come to the San Fernando valley. Weed capital of the world, real laid back. I assume you're gonna be sleepin on the streets so stay away from downtown LA or SF, already tons of bums there and they can get territorial

13. FTFY.

Don't kid yourself, SFV is not the weed capital of the world. Though you do have OG on lock

14. Thanks for the advice I will probably be sleeping in the woods in a tent until I can find a job and get a place

15. #16 J2THERAGE, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    I was in the EXACT same boat as you OP about 2 months ago when I picked up my stuff and just left for Cali. I personally went to the town of Santa Barbara because it is a college town on the beach with a lot of good pussy and culture as well. What I did was I found a place to live/work through an organization called WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms). This was a camping type of scenario which enabled me to surround myself with like-minded people who had an interest in living off the grid (but with internet) and eating organically. To this day, I remain in contact with some of the campers and don't regret this experience one bit. I have posted a video below that shows what camp was like and the environment you would be living in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIeUTWZoPjo

I hope I was able to help you out. Feel free to PM me if you need any guidance or resources. I wish you luck!

16. DelicVibes is right, South Central LA will be pretty inexpensive compared to other parts in cali, and you'll be a short drive from the beaches. If you want to live on the beach, well good luck. Unless you don't mind being a bum in venice beach!

17. man i live in san diego and its not as expensive as it seems, like yea rent is alot more expensive out here but, then again jobs pay a bit more. i live east of san diego and its alot cheaper here than if you were living near the ocean or a beach. we got tons of stuff down here, we have o.b., p.b., mission beach, la jolla cove, the gaslamp district, so much stuff to do. san francisco is nice too 

18. Bring some survival money and a back pack and kick around for a month or so, then decide what you want to do.

19. Find me somewhere else with more places to get weed and more people blazin all over the place ahaha.