Where'd you come up with your nick?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeeJayBoy, Mar 2, 2001.

1. You do know that we now have to have the real story, zonedude??????????????????? :p

2. my nick name came from a russian hamster called sihe. Me and my friend could not decided whether to call him henry or cyril. So we called him sihe!! The strange thing is, I was surfing the web one day and came upon a page on faries. A tribe of faries in Ireland is called a sidhe( sounded Shee) I was gobsmacked!! Wat do u think of that.

I must be mad, too much bud!!!! :rolleyes:

3. I dont think I have to explain my name...it explains itself. But the main reason why I choose it is because, this is an Amsterdam board.

4. Us Irish are not faries! we are leprechauns! any way welcome to the board.

5. It's amazing the shit you can do online these days. One day last summer, I found out that the Universal Life Church would make anyone an ordained minister online for free. So I figured, what the hell? There ya have it. www.ulc.org

6. christ almighty, i dont believe in god but im becoming an ordained minister anyway. hell of a pickup line. :D

7. Well, nothing much to tell here, pretty unoriginal story, my favorite band is TooL, they came out with new album about a few weeks ago, and I wanted to steal the title of the album... but I used to use the handle Black Art (mainly cause I only have tribal blck art tattoo's on me)....

8. In year 7 I pulled a door into my face and was generally uncordanated. The school bullies gave me the name Malco as its short for Malcordinated. As my parents had always told me to ignore bullies I did and thats what they called me. Now 6 years later no one knows my real name, no one really knows what Malco means and everyone calls me it including my parents. But I love it and wouldn't change it for the world.

9. sitting in the greenhouse on our last day with a full bag of purplehaze and half a bag of super silver haze
    so i skinned up a nice spliff with purplehaze as the tobacco and a little super silver haze....
    my wife and friends thought it was splendid so the name stuck

please if you go to amsterdam TRY IT

10. i think it would bs funny if someone asked you your name and you said "name"
    it's just a funny term
    yeah all of my nicks revolve around three or four aliases
    so i don't forget

11. i got my name by simply being stoned everytime my friends saw me.....

12. sensimil...
    sensi...need I say more? (oh, how sweet it is)
    mil...is miller, my last name, but people call me mil for short. :)
    sensimil

I really dig some of the ways you all got your nicks... ;)

13. Mine's more boring... I love ganja and I love phish, 'nuff said. :D

14. an accident really, kinda a mistake between a folk song and a longfellow poem, what the hell ima stoner so i kept it

15. My name "nate" is our code word for smoking. For example, "Hey wanna go see nate? Or "Hey were going to nate's house, wanna come?" For the longest time my mom kept asking "Who is this Nate guy and when am I going to meet him?" So I had to pretend to break up with him so she wouldn't get suspicious. It seems silly now that I'm older.

16. my name comes from the title of the website that my roomies and I have. we thought a website and music and pot would be cool but wantes a more clever name hence Herbal Harmonies...

Peace, love, and ganja!

17. Long ago and in a not so far away land ,there was a young man who was a member of a 'community theatre troupe'. Besides some acting ,this young man did alot of work making scenery ,rigging lights ,building sets ,and gathering props. The theatre group had a shoestring budget ,and much material was donated. The only time this fellow had to work on sets ,or sort thru mounds of donations was usually late at night ,as he worked full time. One of his fellow thespians ,while at a rousing cast party ,blurted out ,"The only times I see Dave anymore ,he's in the dark rooting through garbage. He's like a damned cockroach." It got shortened to roach and it's been my nick for about 30 years.

18. Came up behind a van one day. That's what it said on the tag. I bet he got stopped every other day.

19. My last name begins with a "D" and I am a pretty big guy so somebody said it once and it stuck. Very few people outside of my family or work call me by my name. For almost ten years now everyone calls me "D" or Big "D".

Peace,

"D"

20. Well, my first name is Jason, everyone calls me Jay, and back in high school I, like many of you, was that kid selling joints and nickel & dime bags so I would have a free personal stash. So one day someone called me jaybone because I always had weed, and it just stuck. There have been a few variations- jaystone, jaymon, etc., but jaybone is the one that won't go away. They even put it in my yearbook.