Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Scarab, Sep 1, 2002.

1. I am a seasoned toker and just moved back to my home town after living in the BIG city for 6 years. Why is it that people my age can't find any weed without the help of some teenage or twenty something year old? (both seem to have the pre-desposition to tax the hell out of the stuff) When I try to score some nugs from obvious dealers they all assume I am with law enforcement. Very frustrating. Do any other "Seasoned Tokers" have this problem? Any advice?

2. Last time I tried going to a bad neighborhood looking for pot I got pulled over for "speeding" a few blocks away. I had to explain that I was looking for my lost dog. They didn't buy it. they did let me go after searching the car though. good thing I didn't find anything LOL.

3. I am so tired of the same old runaround. The old hippies are the last priority for these folks. I REALLY need a good, consistant hookup in Central Texas. Got any suggestions?

4. I try to grow but I can kill silk plants! I have tried over and over during the past 20 years. I do have some seeds from a Cannibus Cup runner up from last year. I am just afraid to possibly waste them....

Clear Eyed and still searching.... :)

5. yeah i know a few people that delivering pizzas, there the biggest dealers in my lil town.

6. Looks like they will legalize in Canada in the next couple of years and I only live 2 hours away by car. I guess I will be spending more time up there on the weekends. My wife and daughter enjoy road trips. Just wish I could talk my wife into partaking once in a while. I bought 2 grams of high quality BC bud from some kids in the park ($20 cdn). I knew I couldn't smoke it all before I went home so I told them I would leave what was left under a rock. I am sure they enjoyed the gram and a half that was left.