Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ixiboneheadixi, Sep 14, 2016.

1. How do i go about getting some weed? i used to live in Canada and now live in western NC (kernersville area which is near winston salem, high point and greensboro) and i dont know anyone here and its not exactly the kind of place canada was where i could find weed in 2 seconds.

also are any of those buy weed online sites legit or all scams?

2. All of those mail order weed sites are scams, except for a few in Canada they deliver only to Canada. Try going to some local headshops or tobacco shops and ask around. Try putting a Craigslist or OKC personal ad looking for 420 friendly people. Try malls also.