Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where you keep it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FBI, Jun 30, 2009.

1. So I keep all my stuff in one bag and just hide the whole thing.

how about you?

[​IMG]

2. i keep it in the back of my ps2
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAs96IOvznY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. in my paintball bag in my truck or in my helmet

4. well i have a lot of shoe boxs in my closet with old shoes in them and i would hide my shit in there tell i found out my dad searched my room. hahaha. So now i unscrew my screws to my CD player and hide it in there

5. I hollowed out a pair of old computer speakers, lined the inside with bubble wrap, and made the front piece detachable. Keep my stuff in there.

6. Somewhere I can eat it :cool: .....quickly. :eek:

7. In my backpack :p

8. In a "Brat Pack" collector DVD tin. Although it is getting a little noisy while the chick is sleeping. She keeps hers inside a tennis ball can zipped inside a pillow. There is no hiding in our household... We're medical. We just stash when repair guys stop by,

9. I used to hide mine in my bubbler ready to go but i had to quit.