where you all smoking tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Im in nc. Its colder than a mf. 30 mph winds with -5 windchill. Every1 stayin it tonight?

2. Same story here in KY, cold and windy as hell. Is hell windy? You know, to spread the flames around? A lot of the US is in the same boat today, it seems. And I can be somewhat of a puss about the cold, so I'm definitely doing my smoking inside the house tonight :p

3. Shoreline, just north of Seattle.

The humidity makes the atmosphere outside nice. When I was driving to the bank earlier I had like NO visibility through my windshield. Hopefully it rains soon.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Michigan. Winter stinks -_-

5. Scottsdale az. On my back porch to be exact.. It should only be about 48 at the LOWEST. Gotta love az winters.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Tennessee here. 14f for tonight with a much lower wind chill. I actually love being outside in really cold and really hot weather so I'll be out in the woods in the early morning hours (2,3,4 AM smoking, dressed in layers, trying to evade the local farmer and anyone else. Hmm I might make this a survival night actually.. Only a few hours. I'll post pics later 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum