where y'all find ya hoes?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by voorhee, Nov 16, 2011.

1. seriously?

2. just a couple streets from my house is a really popular place ; they also recently put in new conveient store ; lots a hoes

3. Prostitutes are not really hard to find, go to any bar and just start asking the attractive women "Hey bitch how much?"

Count the number of slaps and then the next girl pay her that times 10

4. [quote name='"WildWill"']Prostitutes are not really hard to find, go to any bar and just start asking the attractive women "Hey bitch how much?"

Count the number of slaps and then the next girl pay her that times 10[/quote]

Hahahaha that made me rofl!

5. I personally have classy hoes but by my terms they aren't prostitutes. So I mean all good looking women. I meet mines in the elevator and I currently have 1 on each floor that I can text/call for a late night fuck session.

6. hoes r' us

7. i said that yous a hoe!

8. you win.

9. get 13th steppin!! lots there..

10. Hoe'm Depot.

11. hahaha find a bitch on the strip n put her on the track nah mean

12. I indeed nah whatcha mean. :D

13. Bars. Easiest place to pick up easy women.

14. Well at my Walmart the lawn and garden section is on the right towards the back. I've picked up several hoes from there

15. I found my hoes at Santa's crib hahaha but seriously before I moved I lived in a small town so its easier plus I got a lot of acquaintances who are friends with hot chicks so that helps as well. Just go to the club, plenty of fine hoes over there.

16. i love australia, legal prostitution :cool:
    just gotta look in the newspaper call up a number and wait about half an hour

17. Come visit me at my corner. Cheap price cheap price, yes?