Where would you want to live? dream city

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Jun 18, 2012.

1. like i know theres SOOOO many people who are gonna say this lol but i want to move to l.a just because of the culture most people ive met from there a cool laid back non judgmental etc. but i wouldnt really move there because the economy sucks and i dont want to move there and be homeless...but when i get older and more mature (if that ever happens lol) i want to move and start a family in canada...canadians are super chill from the 2 times ive been there

2. Don't wanna live in the city. I want a log house in the woods somewhere in NY

3. Las Vegas, I have been there numerous times and love it to death.

4. sandy fucking aygo

5. Idk somewhere in argentina prolly buenos aires

6. i want a log cabin or some shit when i live in canada cause i know when im still young im gonna wanna go out and do shit lol

7. what are the weed laws there?

8. Dude, winter here gets down to like -30, I highly recommend you just get a house.

9. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

what are the weed laws there?[/quote]

Posession is decriminalized ... The argentinean supreme court ruled a while ago that it is unconstitutional to punish people for using weed for personal use ... Very lenient

10. Deep in northern siberia, nice weather and everything

11. O______________O LOL ill take that recommendation i thought it probably went into like the 12's thats the coldest ive ever been in

12. thats dope i can imagine sitting on a nice white sand beach with a tropical beverage and a blunt of some nice fruity dank

13. That is like summer :laughing:

14. #14 Sunshine86, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    Stockholm or Copenhagen.

Edit: Or Barcelona. Spain's economic trouble aside, it's a wonderful city.

15. I have (most of my) family In New Brunswick(Can) that could only WISH to be able to say that!
    I went back down to Campbellton(due to a tragic loss in the family) this year in late November and wow.
    At night I almost didn't want to go outside, it was beyond cold. And it's always like that(well during the winter time, and the winter season is a bit longer up their in comparision at that). Frigid. And I remember as a kid they'd often get so much snow up there we could literally jump of my Grandparents roof instantly into snow.

16. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

thats dope i can imagine sitting on a nice white sand beach with a tropical beverage and a blunt of some nice fruity dank[/quote]

Yump I was planning to go there this year , but I have to go to hawaii instead:( ... I don't want some huge ass samoan girl I want a argentinean beauty; fuck it though I'm not paying :devious:

17. Word my friend of a friend accually hilt his own by himself it's it bad looking. I want a nicer one but Its in the woods and we go there to whip around the dirtbikes and he's got a ranger we race around the field with. He bought lik 5 acres of wood I think.

18. last time i was there was in september of last year and it didnt get that cold ever LOL the nights hit like 60-70 if i recall

19. There are LOADS of beautiful girls in Hawaii.

20. calforina,or the amsterdam, or mabye south america. idk lol