Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where were you sitting/standing when you first burned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by T-Wrecksx420x, Oct 5, 2011.

1. I dont know if everyone remembers, but i first toked on this wicker couch on my parents porch (part of a wicker set), and i remember it every time i smoke out there which is often. iv always sat in the same seat for bout 4 years

2. Inside of a 1964 Chevy truck in the middle of a cornfield. This was about 8 years ago.

3. inside one of these with the boys smoking dirt hash , good times i was about 14 , we called it the "tube"

Attached Files:

4. 1st attempt we were all huddled up on a football field with a shitty home made piece and a fucked up lighter.

1st time getting high I was standing in the woods with a glass bowl and a new lighter; fucking BLITZHED

5. sitting on a dead tree on a golf course about 34 years ago, funny how its only short term memory that suffers!

6. Down the street at my friends house 10 years ago.

7. lol i remember having some regs and just being like how can we smoke this? we were so confused we got to the point of being pissed and contemplating just lighting it on fire and inhaling it off a plate or whatever lolol. idk if we didn't know about tin foil or if we thought it was dangerous, but we didnt know about gravs, socket bong, apples or anything

8. I was at the end of a dead end with a few buddies. 15 at the time, drank a few brews and then got peer pressured into smoking.

Haven't looked back since...

I should mention that within 2 minutes of leaving that place, I drove by a cop heading down the dead end road...if we would have stayed another 2 minutes we would have been busted for sure.

9. In the woods off to the side of these long ass stairs that everyone called the "Stoner Steps" because that's where eveyone blazed

10. about 7 ft from where i'm sitting.

11. first time i took a hit, i was standing in the woods at 1130 at night. first time i actually blazed, i was sitting on a log in the woods at like 4pm.

12. Cruised in the backseat of a car with two buddies up front. Smoked 3 bowls of mids and didnt feel anything. It was sweet.

13. I was in my buddy's backyard. When I went into his kitchen, I felt my heart vibrate through my body and then he's like "hey dude, I' m goin to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow" and I had to drive home high as a kite. It was like I was driving in GTA all the way home.

14. Cruisin' down the street in my 6-4.

15. on a couch in the mofuckin forest lol 6 years ago

16. jockin the bitches.. slappin the hoes

17. on some rocks in a little hidden beach aclove thingy. it was awesome but we ended up smoking a dollar bill joint. looking back, don't regret it

18. Sitting in a chair inside this kick ass fort I made when I was like 8. Its basically just a bunch of vines that me and some friends cleared out to make a fort.

19. #20 apapier12, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    went to the park to get tha scoop..