where to TOP this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BB ScrOGdog, Jun 21, 2011.

1. now i know i'm not retarded. i've looked up every single picture/video/tutorial/classified document i can to figure this out. i've gone through three "top" attempts now (not in one grow or on one plant) yet everytime is has been a failed attempt. so

where would you top this???

or, would you?

[​IMG]

2. #2 BB ScrOGdog, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    the purple stem. if you are looking at it thinking my plant has some kind of stress or deficiency. you're right it has. i've been LST'ing it different ways to bush a pre 98 bubba even bushier eventually into a scrog screen.

problem is the main stem eventually outgrows the others. a successful top there, and many other places would help me out tremendously at this point.

thanx

3. personally i feel that topping while lst-ing is kinda pointless because youre already turning your what-would-be lower branches into what-will-be top colas. maybe just tie things out further if possible to allow more light to hit the bud sites.

that being said, if youre intent on topping, i would go for where the three tops are coming together and cut the far left one.

keep in mind that topping while lst-ing can make the lst a little more of a pain to manage as far as finding the right placement for the new branches and allowing everything to receive light. ime