where to send seeds to?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burningbush93, Apr 28, 2013.

1. i havent ever been able to order seeds before but recently figured a way that should be somewhat safe. i was going to mail them to a family cabin where people only go on weekends but i dont feel cofortable if they ar going to take more than like 10 days because summer is around the corner and people will be going there more often. so how long do seeds take to arrive in the middle of the us? also if they take to long is it safe to mail them to a po box in a big city about 1 hr away or will they be suspitious of me getting a po box that far from the address i will halfto give them? any help is really apritiated!!!!!

2. Just order them to your house, shit. I think you smoke to much and are a little paranoid lol. Herbies sends them in a DVD case and if customs finds them they just keep them and that's it.

3. A tip... Don't bust out what kind of stealth a company is trying to use to send items. Bad Ju Ju, man.

4. Yea get it sent to your house. No body is watching your mail (except maybe your parents) but police should be no worry. I've never had a problem getting any grow supplies shipped to my house.

Now as or wait time, on the east coast, the earliest I got mine were 10 days. It all depends on when you order. It usually takes like 2 days for them to recognize your order, another 2 for it to ship, and then 7-14 days to arrive.

5. some paranoia is a good thing. imo, it's never a good idea to have anything grow related sent to the place you're going to be growing! the attitude is really good about speedy shipment. i pay the extra to get it to me even quicker...

6. Why is it no good? The only way they can prove that your the one who paid for and had the equipment sent to your "grow house, is if they check your bank statements. The only reason they'd be doing that is if they already suspect you of growing.

Like I said, if they aren't already watching you, then you need not worry about having stuff shipped to your house.

7. I got my seeds from Herbie's in 7 days to the east coast. I ordered at around 4am, and they shipped within an hour or so. lol. Same with Attitude, I recent got some from them, and they took about 10 or 11 days.