Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where to put stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dctg123, Jul 20, 2010.

1. is it bad if i put my stash in a gum canister? like the eclipse mints. the can is empty.

2. if it doesn't reek i don't see the problem, besides maybe that one person that wants a mint lol. i keep mine in a pill bottle and it seems to work great.

3. i guess it will be minty bud then. lol.

4. #4 twister1616, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    becareful depending how long its in there may get dry and crumbly but u should be alright, if u can go into the kitchen i would just grab a ziplock happy tokin:smoking::smoking:

5. will the bud go bad? if its sealed alot? in the mint can?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VznPRNInFVs]YouTube - how to make a stash can axe can[/ame]
    axe can stash can

7. i personally wouldn't put your weed with/in anything that has a strong smell. it ofter makes your weed smell like that and kinda makes it weird

8. i alway put mine in a altoids can. and then i take shipping tape and tape the out side of it so that its air tight.

ive had it in there for about a month now. still get me high so its still good.