Where to order ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bama8252, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Can anyone point me towards a good seed bank in the U.S. with decent price and good hybrid strains I was thinking royal queen seeds or seedsman any advice will help ty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I can only vouche for the companies I asked the same question of.
    I bought mine from MSNL still waiting for them to show up. Bitcoin was a bit weird to use.
    As their CC form was down at the time.
    Seedsman is another I was referred to. Didnt use them, they was not allowing registrestation if I recall. If they are up for that however. Them...

3. North Atlantic seed co based outta Maine. Fantastic company . Ordering easy . Free ship on orders over 100 with freebies

4. Neptune seedbank or heavily connected seeds.

get some inhouse gear.

5. Neptune or sapphire, super fast shipping. I think sapphire has better freebies though

6. I got Tropicana punch Bx1 revered make and ice cream cake (J Beezy's cut)
    I also have terple crossed with same male. Fems. 4 bucks.
    Pic is a Grape drink smelling abd tasting cut of Terple. Hunted by #retardedgenius[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7. Looks awesome bro !

8. Those you listed are in Europe. I would definitely do a US seedbank. It's not that the genetics are bad internationally but no need to pay stupid shipping, wait longer and worry about customs unless there are must have seeds that you can't get here. I've done it but I do think it's kind of the trifecta of stupid lol.

The above listed are good also JBC seeds and I'll warn you the seed game is addictive. Don't buy a bunch at first as you will want to buy others as you gain a knowledge of different cultivars or breeders.

That my take on it anyway, good luck!

9. #retardedgenius on strainly just gave me a 10 pack of Terple x Tropicana cookies Bx1. I just bought sundae driver bx1. Im not even popping those. He gave me 12 of the other. Got it in 3 days also.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sweet!

Good luck with your grow.

11. Dankseeds out of Michigan.

12. Fresh Coast Seed Co. Michigan