Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where to hide my bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hihihi, Nov 4, 2010.

1. i was wonder where i should hide my bowl, i have a safe but the combo is 000 and cannot be changed so its not that good of a spot. would putting it in a sock or 2 then hidding it in a box of some sort a good idea? i just dont want my parents to find it. my mom makes my bed, cleans my room and puts my clothes away. any ideas?

2. Put it in a small drawstring bag or something and tie it to a hanger and put a shirt on it.

3. Are you serious??

Make your own bed. Put away your own clothes. And clean your own fucking room.

Show her you've got responsibilities and that you take care of them.

Then she wont suspect shit.

4. i think i may put it in a sock and put it a a pc game box and put the box in my drawer with other shit and theres other game boxes in there, all empty :)

5. #5 Romeskii, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    How old are you? Just curious.

I used to hide my bowl outside next to my smoking spot. Now it sits on the counter with the bong :hello:

edit- it was inside this big ceramic pot with ugly looking flowers growing out of it. The pouch contained a lighter, eye drops, the bowl and a baggy usually with around .6 of bud

6. i like how you don't respond to the responsibilities reply :)

7. If you have a computer laying around not being used or even being used, you can pop the side off and use that.

8. That's a good idea. Man, I'm so glad I don't have to hide my pieces or bud.
    I think it's pretty funny though how your mom cleans your room and shit. As soon as I was capable of doing that myself I had to do it myself or get spanked and grounded for keeping a messy room (obviously that was when I was little, I just get spanked now).

9. The Expansion Bay In the back of PS2s. Yeahhhh.

10. How about you let your parents know you smoke, then you can hide it ontop of your dresser.

11. Same here, starting at age 3, the room-cleaning fights began.
    "In 1 hour, we're going to take every toy that's on the floor to a dumpster!"
    Didn't see that happen because I already knew they weren't lying and got that room
    spotless. That's somewhere in my top 5 first memories.

Really though, it's not hard to hide a bowl. Look around your room. What gets used or
    looked at the least that could hide the bowl inside? Take a drawer out from your dresser
    or something and put the bowl on the floor underneath. That worked for like 5 years for me.
    And please work on doing those things yourself.

12. #12 Sheet, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    if you have a dresser that you can take the drawer out of, take the drawer out and hide your piece on the floor under the drawer, the drawer slides right back in and it's by far the best hiding spot I have. I never stress about my stash and pipe anymore because I know it's safe there.

Edit: Yeah dude, your mom still cleans your room for you? My mom stopped doing that for me as soon as I was old enough to do it myself. What are you gonna do when you move out man? Maybe just tell her (nicely) that you are older now and want your own space and are capable of taking care of your own space. It may be nice to have her clean it up and keep shit tight, but it's really not that hard/bad to keep it clean yourself. ;)

Edit number twooo: Damn just realized that Raseri already shared my hiding spot. Sorry! :eek:

13. Insert it up your anus.

14. Hood of a sweatshirt in your closet.

15. Permanently keistered! "Wow man. This weed tastes like shit!":D:smoke:

16. Nope this will make the smell spread very quickly if u don't clean after every use.
    Buy a game cube.
    Hollow it out.
    There bout 3 bucks

17. If you have a car, hide it in the spare tire well.

18. You could try keeping it in a hard shell sunglass case with a dryer sheet inside to help with the llems.

19. ive been reading threads off and on all day and this one was by far the funniest!

im still giggling like a mofo right now while typing

op...thank you so much for entertaining me and blades, thank you for turning the chuckles into uncontrollable laughter :smoke::hello: