Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide "large" amounts of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jojoguy, May 14, 2011.

1. Seriously at wal-mart they have 12-pint sized mason jars for like 3.50$ go sell 5 $ worth of that bud and get those jars!

You really should keep them in something air tight.

2. [​IMG]

3. lol, i think he just meant "i guess i should just go get a mason jar."

not "idk man... getting that mason jar... so expensive.."
    lol

4. get a big piece of meat and make a big deal about how you're saving it for an extended period of time

and fill it with weed

and freeze it

5. Use tubawear or mason jars. Dont open it in your room though, it will reek.

6. There's no need to be so offensive. I think you're wrong anyway so you're displaying some ignorance yourself.

7. Try to get something big like a T.V/Stereo/or an old system that fits your stash in,and hide it inside.Or maybe in a couch.

8. A shooe box,a safe,a big asss rain coat lol

9. I came up with a really good Idea last night, if you have like removable ceiling panels in your basement our something just put it there it would work
    :hello:

10. It's legally classified as a narcotic man.

I have 4 possession charges, I think I'd know :p
    (Not proud of them though :/ )

11. Put it in ur ass cheeks that way you ass will smell good all day long but people might wana like smoke ur asshole then but idk thats all i got.

12. If you have an old PS2 (one of the fat ones) take a look at the back of the system. See that compartment where it says "Expansion Bay"? take off the lid, you can stash some weed in there. :smoke:

13. #33 KreenAkrore, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.
    /thread

14. Bro, seriously, don't keep an amount in the ounces in your house. Buy a safe, or if you need to, a big plastic container, and bury that shit somewhere in the woods near your house.

Also, you could keep it in an old monitor salvaged from the junkyard , hollow it out, place it near your house.

The last thing would be keeping it in ceiling tiles if possible in your home, just make sure not to put the weight of an ounce on a single tile.

15. I usually stash mine inside of my printer. Seems stupid, but who would ever look inside of a personal printer?

16. If you have ounces I'm sure you can afford a new V8 crate engine. Put the 500lb engine In your room and remove the head, then place said ounces into four of the eight cylinders since 4 will be high side. That should fit 10-12 ounces of dank with an air tight seal.

17. op u have an old vcr player? Those work pretty good just put your shit inside there and put it in ure closet.

or put ure weed in a bag then put that bag into another one and seal it n shit (with the ziplock) then with some duct tape take that shit and take the second bag that holds the bag w/ ure weed in it and tape any part but the zip opening part and tape it underneath a desk or nightstand or anything else really. if you have a room to yourself its really not hard to hide a small bad of weed, unless its some real dank shit and its smelly

18. Someone who is replacing the ink lol

19. You would be a dope rapper.

20. oh look, another thread where gutteralshiva rains on everybody's parade.