Where to go...

Discussion in 'General' started by HazeForDaze, Feb 9, 2009.

1. What's up GC? Long time lurker, first time poster here. I currently live in Platteville, WI. I'm originally from Green Bay, but moved here for school. I'm going to be moving to Milwaukee in a month and then I'm moving somewhere out in California. Phew! Anyways, I'm wondering what GC thinks about good spots in Cali to live. I know this really isn't toking related, but I figured I'd get some good advice from here. Looking for an area that has tech schools/universities and a decent cost of living. Hoping to hear some good responses. Later blades.

2. if ur looking for weed while in cali move near san diego or los angeles. both have decent kush and glass. for schools u have to look around. if ur looking to move into the weed county of the world go to humboldt state haha

3. If you want better prices you should definitely live in Norcal. I recommend living somewhere in the Bay, but it is very costly to live in the bay. You could live in LA if you can stand the smog and bumper to bumper traffic. Santa Cruz is really cool if you're a down to earth type person. Sacramento sucks. The Central Valley is really cheap, but really boring. Everything north of Sacramento might as well be Oregon. Never been to San Diego, that might be cool.

4. life in LA is beautiful the first thing you do get a medical marijuana evaluation there's hundreds of dispensary's with some of the best buds in the world.

5. I'm thinking about LA, or around that area, as I've heard pretty good things about UCLA.

6. +1 for the bay area. One word: Oaksterdam