Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ben.goldberg, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I'm looking to grow one harvest during the summer. Nothing big just a few plants 4-5 for personal use. I haven't smoked in a while, so I don't have any seeds, and no good dealers in my area (charge 30 for a gram type of people) I was just wondering if anybody knew where to get seeds online. Thanks.

2. The vault. You can find them listed under advertisers on this forum (they are always on here and if you have any problems they respond very quickly) or just google search.

3. Why not just use the built in GC search function...seed, seedbank, and all the rest!

4. GYO

They take credit card or bitcoin and have great stealthy/fast shipping

5. my local headshop sells seeds, i guess it depends where you live.