where to get lime/vent in winter

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gagaganja, Dec 17, 2010.

1. okay so i have no more lime and im starting my next grow in a couple days but everywhere i look no one carries lime because of the winter(along with fans). so my first question is where can i pick up some lime for my grow. Now my second question is where did you guys get your flexible duct. the only one i have found was the stiff aluminum one which isnt very easy to work with. so for you guys that have the paper like aluminum duct where did you get it.

Thanks

2. I would try Lowe's for everything, homie. Or like any home improvement store. If you can't find it there.... Try Wal-Mart they have lots of shit.:bongin:
    Good luck with your grow, man.

3. Lowes is the only place in my area that has the powdered dolomite lime (the label says ground).

Wet

4. okay ill give lowes a try it is a bit of a trip for me but it will be worth it what about the vent ducting any ideas because lowes is where i found the stiff ducting

5. While your at sLowes, look for it in the appliance section...it may be 4" dryer venting. Kinda like thick tinfoil? Or if you want the insulated flex duct, it will be in the HVAC section if they have one, if not ck the local HVAC/R supplier, and it comes in sizes from 4" to 16" and bigger, 20' to a box. At my local sLowes, the flour type lime sits right next to the pellet lime.

6. I don't think I could ask for a better answer hahaha