1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

where to get calea?

Discussion in 'General' started by chen, Aug 24, 2003.

1. im lookin for a store (or types of stores) that would carry calea z http://www.erowid.org/plants/calea_zacatechichi/

this stuff is legal to sell in the US right?

i searched around for some herb stores and checked some of their online catalogs but none had calea.

what do u even call stores that carry this type of stuff? like various types of herbs and such.

if any of u are in socal and know of a specific store that would be great too.
    im guessin this type of store would also carry other legal herbs advertised as "marijuana alternatives" so if any of u have experience with buying these herbs in stores could u tell me where u went?
  2. o i forgot to mention that i wanted to find an actual store to go to. thanks anyways tho
  3. hmm...I know here in Eugene Theres a local market that sells it, i doubt that's any use to you....But if theres a similar farmers market type of set up hat offers exotic and organic plants and herbs...I bet that would be where you could find them. I grew calea zacatechichi before on my own and its a fairly easy plant to work with. If you werent too adament on buying locally, you could alwways buuy seeds online and start your own garden.

Grasscity Deals Near You