Where to get buckets?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Clidefr0g, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Does anyone know where I can get the 9 or other gallon size pots that you see in the UCDWC systems? I have been searching forever to find them for sale.

2. The bucket appears to be the same, but the lid does not. Does anyone know where I can get decent lids that will hold ~5' plant?

3. You are a big boy use a drill make it from the lid they give you or go get some black plexi and make your own....better off buying the kit prefabbed IMHO

4. What does questioning the lids strength have to do with me drilling a whole in it?

And further more what benefit would black plexi give me when the main reason i want the specific lid is so it can hinge open. Why would i want to buy the pre made system for 300% the cost when I can find all the pieces they use to make it for way less, I know the lids exist and I know someone knows where to get them.

5. I helped you out with site so do what you want with it...and the hinged lids are with the buckets I linked you...but apparently they arnt so best of luck to your endeavour

6. You are fucking stupid, I do thank you for helping me find the buckets, but you seriously have some issues. I never said the lid didnt come with it, I said it, hold on here ill go slow, "ISNT STRONG ENOUGH" and I know there are better lids available I just need to find out where from, just like the bucket..

7. U mad bro?

8. Not really, just frustrated that some people cant read, or just decide to be sarcastic ass.

9. Smoke a bowl n chillax bro...no need for all the name calling