Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get activated charcoal to pass your UA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beloose420, Dec 3, 2019.

1. In no way am I connected with this company beyond being a customer. I am taking 30 grams a day and I am able to pass a UA with watery urine in the same day. One test I did I took 30 grams at 0500 hrs smoked at 0730 and passed a UA (watery urine) with a very faint line at 0900 and for the rest of the day and had a great line in 3 days. The best home UA test is UTest, it is a bit pricey but well worth it.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. For some reason the URL didn't post. Use the 5 level test from UTest costs about $13 for 2 of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Not true, please review my past posts and the scientific papers that I have used to support this. Plus activated charcoal cleans the GI tract not just bowels. Plus, you release 65% of THC-COOH from poop. Test it don't just pick an article that agrees with you again I use scientific papers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. "The liver is primarily responsible for metabolizing (breaking down) THC, but other organs such as the lungs and brain may aid in the process. For most users, between 80% and 90% of THC is cleared from the system within 7 days. Some believe that the majority of THC metabolites are excreted via feces (60%), whereas 20% are cleared via urine. Keep in mind that speed of THC clearance is subject to significant individual variation".

How Long Does Marijuana (THC) Stay In Your System?

5. Unless you are doing strictly edibles, the carbon does nothing for a toker.
    How many detection tests use stool samples.
    I believe you, yourself once stated that you were on the wrong track since it does nothing to clean the blood.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Yes charcoal can't do anything outside of the GI but THC-COOH is found in large amounts in the GI tract and that is where it cleans it up at. Please, just try it. I am not trying to blow smoke up anyone's butts (sorry for the pun). I would happily sit down with you to come up with an experiment that you can do. If it doesn't work I will delete all my posts and you will never hear from me again. My goal in all this is simple, to stop people from doing crazy things like taking 3,000 mg of Niacin in a day or all those other crazy methods and to detox in a fast and safe way. Once this knowledge becomes mainstream UAs will be worthless. If I am telling the truth and I am, think about it; what that will mean to the 420 community if you can smoke in the morning and piss clean in the afternoon. I am not asking you to do anything dangerous or harmful. As a Christian I would be wrong not to share this information, to many of my brothers and sisters needing this medicine are unfairly being kept away from it because of employers holding that random UA over their heads. Please, read those papers in my past posts. I spend time researching this before trying it myself, the science does support this. Thank you for your time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I have no desire, what so ever, to see you leave the site.

I pitched in my 2 cents because I don't believe this will help anyone that vapes or tokes.
    It could help edible users, but only while the edible was being digested, which renders it unpractical. It destroys the act of taking the edible in the first place since the active carbon will absorb the THC before it can enter your blood stream.

So how can it really help anyone that faces a urine, blood, or hair test?
    Layman terms in your words, please.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. You are correct using charcoal when using edibles would defeat it. THC travels like this in the body, fat> blood> liver> Bile> GI tract back to the blood> and back to the fat. THC is released from the body in many ways 60% in poop, 17% urine and the rest to the nails, hair, sweat, even tears. Currently I am only claiming charcoal will detox you for a UA. As soon as I get the money I will be testing my hair to see if I can pass that also. Using UTest 5 level UA test I am clean daily while smoking. I vape, XMax Starry, about 5 10 minutes sessions in a day. Now, how does it help with a UA is it takes up the THC-COOH that is found in the GI tract, which stops it from entering the blood in huge amounts. It is from the blood that the kidney picks it up and flushes it to the urine. We don't know the rate that the THC-COOH travels at but based on my research it has to travel the GI tract once it leaves the Liver. That is the only way to explain being able to pass a UA in hours of smoking. We really need a lab and some money to nail it down. If that doesn't answer your question, please explain what it and I will cover it again.

9. The liver processes blood from the digestive tract and does excrete bile back to the intestines.
    The Kidney filters your blood and excretes urine.
    THC moves between fat cells and the blood.

I don't understand how you think it ever enters the digestive system, except possibly in trace amounts, or a bleeding ulcer.

I am almost willing to bet that you are on the thin to average body type.
    If so this article will also help explain the results you are seeing.

https://cannapassdetox.com/methods/fat-loss/
    @Storm Crow Care to weigh in?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. This guy is a true believer. Presenting facts will make absolutely no difference in what he thinks about using charcoal. While it's true using charcoal will prevent some of the reabsorption of metabolites from the bowel it won't be enough to make any difference unless a person is on the verge of passing anyway. Our fat cells are constantly shedding metabolites that not only end up in the bowel where charcoal could absorb some of them, they also go thru the kidneys and into the urine. Charcoal only absorbs a few of the metabolites that are present in the bowel so perhaps if a person took charcoal a few times a day for weeks it could shorten the time it takes to pee clean by a few days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sad but totally true. His mind is made up and nothing will change it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Prove me wrong. Try it, test it yourself and y'all will be believers too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Yes, from the liver to the bile into the GI tract. Remember, 60% of THC-COOH is released in your stool. Please, read my past posts. And no I am 30 pounds over weight and disabled.

14. Why are you so convinced it works when multiple have told you it's bs/posted proof it's bs :confused_2: you seem stubborn to have a discussion with:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have posted many of my findings on this forum read them. I use charcoal and I smoke daily and I can pass a UA within 24 hours. I have tried it, I have tested myself I see the results. It doesn't matter if these people believe it or not because they haven't tried it. Prove me wrong. There are good people out there that need to know that using charcoal can help them to get that job or keeping it. I will not stop spreading the news.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I dont think anyone's trying to cover anything up.?.? LoL

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. So your going to spam this website with bs even though people don't believe you?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Metabolites don't only go into the bowel, 30% go to the kidneys for elimination so even if charcoal could absorb all of the metabolites in the bowel you would still fail the test. I've administered charcoal to people who have overdosed on something or have taken some kind of toxin and the amounts doctors prescribe are hard for patients to choke down, somewhere between one and four ounces depending. Those little charcoal tablets you get from the drug store won't be enough to do anything at all. They are a gimmick meant to sucker in people who have just a little bit of information and a whole lot of gullibility.

• Agree Agree x 1