where to get a scale???

Discussion in 'General' started by legalize_ganja, Mar 6, 2009.

1. I didnt know where to post this so...
    I have no idea where to get a scale. Digital, pocket size I guess. .01 reading, and doesnt have to go up alot maby up to 100g, But I dont wanna buy anything offline. Where/who sells scales?

Thanks for any help.

2. A head shop/Tobacco store

3. Thanks man, I messaged a local headshop a few days ago but didnt get a reply...
    Ill probably go there tomorrow.

4. #4 Atlantis319, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    no, go on ebay you can get a nice scale for hardly anything.

just ebay digital gram scale

5. Ive seen some on there but I dont like getting stuff online and idk how to use paypal. Theyre like $25 on there, how much are they in stores???

6. you could go to a jewelry store i think.
    i got mine at the local head shop, it was a nice one ~40 bucks

7. heashop with have them 100% for sure. If ur strapped for cash, check ur local flee market , u can get one there for like 15 bucks max (look around for some new glass too!)

headshop would be your best bet though. Expect to pay liiiike 30-60 bucks.

8. jewelery supply stores, ctalogues

head shops, too

9. that's a failure of a way to buy scales. if you wanna pay twice the price, hit up the head shop. if not, hit up ebay.
    "digital scale .0"
    "digital jewelry scale .0?

10. eBay, just search for jewelry scale, nice digital scales for about $12 shipping included. Same scales sell in head shops for 3 times the price.

11. I got mine for $30 at my LHS.

12. My friend got his scale from a gas station for 15 bucks.

13. Don't go to a headshop, you'll overpay! I paid 3.50 canadian for my scale online. It's jewlers grade and it's accurate up to 0.1g with a 1,000g capacity. It's more than adequete, has a nice backlight, tare, and uses AAA batteries which are way easier to replace. You can also measure by grain, oz, ozt, dwt, and ct.

14. I know they have some good stuff. Id rather see it in person though.

Nice. Yeah i wasnt sure what to get but I was thinking something like 500 or 100x.01 its got like backlight tare also. its only like 3"x5" too

15. #15 jgrigss, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    i just recently got a solid scale for 25 at a headshop. they had about 10 different scales from 18 - 40+

edit: i probably could have gotten a cheaper/better one online, but i wanted to pick it up in real life, so thats just a sacrifice youll have to make.