Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get a scale online?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WillAshland, Jul 20, 2006.

1. I'm looking for a good scale for around the $60 range. Where's a good place to buy a scale online, because I don't know much about scale brands etc.

2. ebay. gg.

3. ^^ hit up ebay. Just look for one of the $.01 ones and bid on that. Shipping will end up being like 12ish or something like that so it evens out. Just make sure you read the product info and it says the scale is new and shit like that. A warranty never hurt either.

:D

Edit:

Heres a good one but bid fast... http://cgi.ebay.com/500g-Digital-Pocket-Scale-Backlight-Stainless-Platform_W0QQitemZ150012917831QQihZ005QQcategoryZ34088QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Heres what i searched for...
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=digital+pocket+scale&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=60101&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

4. Ebay for sure.
    My buddy got a really nice one for like $20.

5. Definatley E-bay, I just bought a 500g max, .1g digital scale for $15 shipping included!

-AFD

6. I got a scale from them and it was defective. They replaced it though and paid for my shipping so i was happy. They have an ebay store and I got mine for $12.01.

7. Keep in mind I'm looking for quality. I bought a cheap scale off ebay before and it ended up being a peice. It's unstable, even though it has been calibrated. I want something that will be accurate for a long time.

8. Alright I got one off ebay from oldwillknots and it seems to be a pretty good scale. $35 after shipping, but it has .01 resolution and included a calibration weight. And a 4-yr warranty.

9. good call, im bout to buy a .01 scale just to weigh out the most perfect grams.

10. I have such a scale, was 12€ including shipping on ebay.

11. i recommend Fuzion FR-350... the one i own, GREAT scale!

http://www.rockworldeast.com/fuzion-fr350-p-54.html?osCsid=3a2474d783906a61101c6408320ede4a

same one as pictured except mine is silver and got it for $30 flat at the hot box cafe headshop :)

"****MANAGER'S NOTE: This digital scale is truly one of the best scales we have ever seen. It is simple in looks and design, but, very accurate and extremely durable. We highly reccommend this unit over almost all other scales in the digital scale industry! We fondly call it the "AK47" as, like it's namesake, it's loved by it's users for durability and reliability.****"

:hello: