Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to find Fonto

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zerfcat, Jul 8, 2011.

1. i was visiting some friends in brooklyn for the week and it was the first time that we smoked together. my friend showed me how they rolled in brooklyn and they used fonto. it was a brown leaf that i guess help them roll the L. i was wondering if anybody knew where to get some out side of brooklyn.

2. Hah well it seems like a lost cause trying to find something like that... well not completely but whatever. If you can't find them learn how to roll a blunt with just your hands, some nice grounded bud, and a wrap. Just to help you in the future. Want to be looking for that fonto whenever you need a blunt every time? :smoking:

3. yeah i should learn how to roll blunts. i can roll joints but ive heard that its harder to roll blunts. when we rolled with the fonto and papes it seemed pretty similar and we got alot of joints out of the fonto that we had. i was thinking is could just get a fuck load of it before i leave.

4. You really wont find it outside of NYC. Stock up before you leave. If you get it, to store keep it in a sealed zip locked baggie in a cool dark place. Dont let it dry out, it will make the smoke harsh.