where to dry your buds (stealth dry ideas)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stifler024, Sep 24, 2009.

1. i was originally planning on drying my buds at a friends house but that fell through. So i was wondering if any of you guys can give me any good stealth dry ideas. I cant dry in my house for several reasons. I was thinking outdoors in a tent with a battery powered fan for good air circulation. But what happens if it rains? And how about morning dews? would moisture get inside of the tent and promote mold or slow the drying process? any responses would be a big help! thanks

2. there should be plenty of air and room in a tent. but i suggest sleeping outside with them. my buddy just got 3 plants jacked out of his backyard, his three good ones, prolly was someone he knew, pretty fk up if you ask me. sleep with your plants . . .

3. I ve been rattling my head trying to think of a place you could dry them out at.

about what amount do you have?

what are the conditions surrounding your house that prevent you from doing it at home?

if it is because of who you live with (parents or w/e ) you can still try and probably successfully stealth dry at home.

sorry if this of no help at all, think of it as free bump :)

4. gutted computer case with just fans? seems like it would work

5. i pretty much have the same problem. last year i brought the top of my plant in my room to trim it. my room is in the basement and my brother walked in the front door upstairs and said he could smell it. smell is the only problem i have. but i have 2 inclosed trailors in my back yard for motocross, one which is my uncles. i talked to him and he said i could dry it in his trailor for a few days. i have 3 7 ft. plants this year expecting 1/4 lb. up to more then half lb. off of each one. so i plan to dry in boxes in the trailor for a week, putting my own locks on the trailor so my dad cant get in it just incase, then put into jars and leave them in my room because it wont smell in air tight jars. if you know of a near by shed with doors that could work. just make sure there off the ground

6. I have two 6-7 foot plants and I'm expecting atleast a half pound but hopefully more. Its my parent's house and its currently on the market with a offer in on it. So i can't have the house smelling like dank buds when their is random people walking through it for open houses and such. My parents know i smoke and I'm sure if the house was not on the market it would not be a huge problem to just dry them in my room.

7. ah yes, on the market, i hated that. no one ever even bought it but is had to be SO clean ALL the time. so gay.

but yeah, id try what snowdog said if you can, if not look up drying outside on the threads, i saw it somewhere.

8. on the top of a closet?

9. IN THE ATTIC! thats where ill be dryin my bud next season

10. there is alot of dust in the attic that will end up on your plants

11. y not just dry it in your box? and use a carbon scrubber for the smell? get some rubbermaids and make a drying box for em and use the carbon scrubber to keep no smell

12. sorry for the double post, but i forgot i was in the outdoor growing thread, so obviously ur not gonna have a grow box, but u could make a cheap box to dry it in, the rubbermaids are like 10bucks each, get one exhaust fan with scrubber on it, and passive intake, all u need to dry it.