where to dry my harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stifler024, Sep 22, 2009.

1. planning on harvesting in a month and trying to think of where i can dry. the house is out of the option because i live at home with my parents. any other stealth dry ideas? any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

2. Are you growing in your parents house? If so, just do it there in the same grow box/area you're in now.

Otherwise, take it to a buddies house.

Depending on your yield you could get away with just a regular cardboard box, punching some holes in it for ventilation, and running some string through it to hang the product...shove that in your closet/someplace out of the way with a fan near it.

Last idea is your car...put the box I mentioned above in your trunk or something :rolleyes: Not a great idea though

3. No I'm growing outdoors. the car idea might work out- I'd just leave it in my car in my driveway and maybe just use a friends car for 4-7 days...but how would i get ventilation for the drying buds inside of a car?

4. Very carefully... :D

5. Haha, yeah, I guess. That's the tricky part.

You could look around for a battery operated fan. You'd have to check on it frequently to make sure it still works and doesn't burn up or something.

Depending on quantity/quality if the product, the car will most likely emit a nice odor, so invest in some air fresheners or something. If the car would be in a fairly unpopulated area, you may be okay, but smell is definitely something to worry about.

6. Get cardboard boxed and tie string up inside them and put your harvest in there then put the boxes out in the shed under shit or something. Or keep them in your room and just keep the door shut and febrezze every chance you get!