Where to buy rare/premium seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Shotgun813, Sep 8, 2020.

1. I'm a newbie and forgive me if this is posted somewhere on here but I couldn't find it. Anyways I was thinking what's the most rare and expensive seed out there. I bet there is plenty out there that's outta my reach financially but I would like to find a gem for like $100-$200 ya know and give it a shot. What is some that you all have heard, smoked, seen?

2. The God Bud used to be ridiculously expensive but a bunch of breeders have it now.
    Maybe look at cannabis cup winners and runners up?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks! I read about the "Oracle" on Forbes website and it was really expensive.

4. Yeah most of those strains that you hear about like that "Oracle" one, were just strains that were either already existing strains or ones so similar they are hard to distinguish. Also, the reported THC levels were no where near what the lab tested them to be *claimed to be 45% thc, tested lower than 6% thc*. Oracle, for instance, is genetically identical to the AC/DC strain, which is predominantly CBD.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you want "rare" plants, I suggest looking into Landrace strains (Acapulco gold, Columbian gold, Swazi Gold, Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush, etc. The afghan kush is one I kind of like because the buds smell like oranges and the smoke has that nice peppery taste from that one terpene (forgot what it's called) but yeah, they are really not easy to find either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. WOW! , Is there strains out there they nobody has ever found?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh ok, I seen that earlier when I was searching for websites that sale these types and came across that and was wtf is that sounds killer.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I must have thrown away as least a pound of Colombian gold, and red, seeds, and other good ones, in my younger days. A lot of people, who smoked more, threw out even more.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Quite a shame :( You can hardly find it anymore. I even shake my head at how much brick weed seeds I threw away a few years ago, more than positive some landraces were in that brick weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah, sometimes dealers would lower the price of dried out "commercial" weed but add seeds, to bring the weight up, which had a good chance of being from far better stuff. Seeds were literally, valueless, but virtually all imported weed, which was 99% of what we had access to, had them.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah, rare/exotic seeds are gonna be waaaaay out of that price range. I'd suggest practicing your germination and propagation techniques on cheaper stock before you dive into the deep end. Also, when you're ready to talk rare seed purchases, get ahold of me. I may have a couple thousand packs that may interest you

12. I went to Swaziland and brought back a ton of Land Race beans from the biggest "drug smuggler" in the country. The Advil bottle is pure original Swazi Gold and the matchbook is a Durban Land Race brought to the grower 40 some years ago crossed with the Swazi Gold which technically makes it a landrace itself. Pic with King Mswati just for provenance received_2236643719684259.jpeg 20201023_195806.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. 420FastBuds they send seeds via ups and I pay at the door when they give me my seeds.Best of the best, thanks 420FastBuds!!! IMG_20201203_125447.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1