Where to buy male pollen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spanish@rcher, Mar 25, 2020.

1. So folks, self explanitory thread really.
    Just wondering if anyone's had any experience with buying male pollen online?

Got 4 strains on just now and will be cloning them all with experimentation in mind.
    Really can't be arsed growing out regs to find the males for breeding though.
    I noticed a couple companies do this but not dutch passion who I would be preferred so open any suggestions. :)

All feedback would be greatly appreciated, cheers troops :)

2. Spray CS on a couple limbs and make ur own.
    I'm experimenting with that now

3. How's the experiment goin mate?
    It's not just seeds I'm after,
    Got 4 Barneys farm strains just started and I want to mix the strongest one with something else. Been at it a few years now and fancy creating some strains.
    I know regs are the answer but id happily pay for some good pollen if I can :)

4. Rodalize I Roldalize often its the lazy growers real method .....lol

I've sts in the fridge and other heavies
    Collidial silver can be tricky and annoying as things have to be balanced
    like how do you get ppm's out of silver ...???

Roldalize is the best toss in a corner check weekly

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yaay now were on the right track. Not had a look about the site yet but that particular strain crosses the boxes at first glance.
    Would really love some dutch passion stuff though. Can't compare with them for yields.

6. It sucks. The LSD strain just will not yield me any good pollen. Or IDK what I'm doing.
    I got good rock hard buds and pollen sacks everywhere, except they don't have dust in em'.
    They are so old now, the male flowers are dark brown like a seed but still no pollen.

7. LSD is one of the ones I just started lol. Smoked it couple years back and it blew my mind so got high hopes for it :)

8. I'm 13th or 14th generation now passing clones between 2 of us. I clone, he clones, our timing is right on flowering

• Like Like x 1