Where to buy in Canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MajinX, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Hey everyone.

I am planning on growing a few plants come september, when I have my own private place and all. I know it's a while away, but I'm in a researchy mood right now so might as well pose some questions.

Beyond any growing questions, I want to know what is the best place to buy online. I'm looking for cheap but at least half decent. And most of all, the discrete shipping and such. Is buying from inside canada safer from outside (no customs etc)? Places to buy em from?

All input is much appreciated.

2. i dunno anyone just wanna send me some seeds and i will be sure to inspect them. Best bet is to find a local grower hang out get some seeds and smoke some more weed and then after that grow a hell of alot more and then smoke that too.

3. Thats what I would recommend. Finding a grower through your dealer or something and find out where he gets all his stuff, this is exactly how my friend first started into growing. Good luck with the grows

4. Dude did U see the prices of the beans @ sacredseed :eek: WOW $$$$$$$. hope that wasn't US dollares they were talking, either way a bit pricey

5. TREATYOURSELF>COM there fast and reasonable but not many stains to chose from idahobuds

6. I went to sacred seeds and bougth some BB mixed with skunnk and the seeds never worked, i payed like 80$ too. I think its a scam....anyone recieved good seeds from anywhere near toronto ? msg me thx!

7. a-b-seeds.com in Montreal is awesome. I sent a money order for 25 US for 20 early pearl/northern lights seeds, and they sent me 30 extra seeds as a bonus! Their shipping is very discrete too.